|Click for more info|
Sony has announced their latest camera product: an improved version of the RX100 series and it will be very, very soon at everybody's reach! Although it will be quite a queue to get it. For all those people who love photography and camera this is such exciting news and I can imagine just how much they want to put their hands on this new *toy*. Since this is not possible just yet, here you will find sort of a virtual putting hand on this Sony cyber-shot dsc-rx100 iii digital camera.
How did this start?Just casually surfing online and looking at various interesting things I came across the new Sony RX100M III camera and it caught my eye instantly. So I decided to explore more about this little technology miracle and here you will find the results of my investigation. I believe that all the important features and specifications have been gathered here and I hope they will seem to you just as exciting as they seem to me. It's not like everyday a new camera type is being released - although that would be pretty cool :).
So, they say one picture is worth a thousand words and in an analogy a video should be worth a thousand pictures. As I know by myself, when researching stuff lately I always check if there is a video available to watch. Nothing can replace a quick video presentation, as for most things you will get immediate understanding - at least for the design and the outer look if searching for a particular product. And that is the most fastest way to do it - we all tend to miss more time for things. So, here is the best descriptive video I have found for Sony dsc-rx100m3, and from this video you can get a really good look at this awesome digital camera:
Sony DSC-RX100M3 ReviewFor this review I have listed all the major important characteristics which are new or differ from previous DSC-RX100M I or DSC-RX100M II digital cameras. Each specification is explained in more details separately and if you want to see it just click on the line.
- 20.1MP4 1-inch Exmor R BSI-CMOS sensor (new feature!)
- Ultra fast BIONZ X processor for speed and video accuracy
- F1.8-2.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)
- Built-in viewfinder with ZEISS T* coating (new feature!)
- Multi-angle/tilting 3-inch Xtra Fine LCD display 1.23M dots
- Versatile video shooting with 50Mbps Full HD (1920x1080) 60p high quality
- Built-in 3 EV steps ND (neutral density) filter, zebra pattern included as well as focus peaking
- Touch connection with Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Clean HDMI output for uncompressed video recordings
- Manually controlable front lens ring
- Cool PlayMemories Camera Apps
- Capacity of 320 shots per charge
The comparison table for Sony dsc rx100m3 SpecsI personally love comparison tables for products, they give a really valuable insight of the product cons and pros without me putting too much effort in finding them. So, here is the inevitable comparison table for Sony Cyber-Shot dsc-rx100m3:
And to save the best for last - there is always the question of price. You certainly wonder how much will this technical gadget cost, is it going to be a little fortune or not? Well, you can see for yourself but I am convinced that every penny will be worth it - if you have the sufficient amount of course :)